Job Responsibilities: Associate Account Executive
Salary: 70000 per YEAR
Company: New Relic
Location: Remote US
We are looking for early-in-career quota-carrying account executives to join our Ignite GTM DEI sales program. Our mission is to change the demographic of software sales to reflect the diversity of our partners and the community as a whole. Moving to an all-remote work environment it has improved our access to a diverse workforce by removing geographic barriers. Here at New Relic, we believe in diversity as a strategic competitive advantage in the marketplace. In a diverse workplace competitive advantage is realized in greater productivity and employee commitment. We have the support needed from our Chief Executive Officer Chief Revenue Officer Chief People Diversity Officer and VP of Mid-Enterprise sales to make those willing to put in the hard work a huge success.
If you identify with our cause to champion your excellence we’d love for you to join our Ignite Program! We are looking for a wide range of diverse backgrounds including individuals from historically excluded and underrepresented communities and military veterans. We are the leaders in the observability industry – created by and for software sales professionals to maintain frameworks engage stakeholders and ignite operating models for the love of software. If this lights a fire under you we want to talk with you about the New Relic Ignite program.
This role provides unique opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
What you’ll do
- Achieve consumption sales quotas outlined by Ignite|GTM Program Leaders & Business Leaders
- Communicate the business impact of extraordinary software to both technical and business customers
- Develop sales plans to strategically grow and expand the accounts within an assigned account base
- Navigate through complex organizations and sell to multiple decision-makers
- Prospect and generate relationships with new customers(strategic outbound efforts)
- Manage the successful adoption and expansion of existing customers
- Engage with and deploy internal resources when necessary
- Provide timely accurate and insightful input both internally with business partners and externally with customers throughout the sales cycle and term of the contract.
- Have a passion for customer adoption and driving successful business outcomes
This role requires
- Demonstrated excellent digital verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience managing a book of business
- Familiarity with a variety of software business tools including Salesforce CRM Google Workspace (G-suite) Zoom Sales Navigator etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment