Job Responsibilities: Work At Home Financial Care Representative $16hr/$17hr (Must Live in Joplin MO Area)
Salary: 16 per HOUR
Location: Remote US
Educational requirements: High School
At Alorica we only do one thing – make lives better one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and have experience serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer customer support through phone email online chat or social media to customers who have questions concerns or confusion around a particular product or service.
WHY JOIN ALORICA?
Every day we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees giving back matters just as much – that’s why we’re so proud of
Making Lives Better with Alorica is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees their families and the people organizations and communities who support them.
But please allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
- Paid training
- Flexible training schedules
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday and sick time
- Retirement planning options (401(k))
- Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from customer service training and tech support to managing recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best that’s when we’re at our best.
- Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- Customer service experience a plus
- Phone-related customer service is a major plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows Word and Excel applications
- Bilingual language skills are a plus
- Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Stellar customer service skills – and an overwhelming desire to make lives better one interaction at a time
- Ability to use phone and computer systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Conversational patient and confident with a positive attitude