Job Responsibilities: Account Manager
Salary: $70,000 per Year
Location: Remote US
The US Consumer Sales team is focused on rapidly growing this business with our partners and engages directly with Apple’s largest resellers and carriers to build deeper partnerships, accelerate sell-thru, and ensure Apple customers have access to the essential branded accessories they need to unlock the value of hero devices. The Account Manager will report to the US Consumer Sales Leader and be responsible for selling Apple-branded products to US resellers from pitch to close including defining the individual account strategy; providing assortment, placement, and consumer offer recommendations; negotiating commercial terms; and navigating cross-functional teams to ensure the timely and successful launch of a new program.
- Performance-proven sales background including 10+ years of sales and/or account management experience
- Experience in retail sales preferred, especially as a merchant. Strong understanding of merchandising strategies and assortment planning
- Specific areas of expertise should include: new business development, strategic planning and implementation, virtual team building, account development, forecasting, presentations, business solutions, multi-task management, and administrative planning & organization
- A collaborative and inclusive engagement style that delivers superior outcomes regardless of perceived boundaries
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills including proficiency with Keynote
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-pressure environment
In conjunction with the Worldwide team, Finance, and other cross-functional teams, develop strategic plans and tactical activities that will result in growing Apple business. – Achieve or exceed assigned sales quotas and other KPIs – Oversee the drafting of legal agreements and negotiate commercial terms – Maintain excellent business relationships and work with cross-functional teams to develop strong partnerships and achieve mutual strategic outcomes – Be aware of competitor’s activities, retailer’s account history, emerging partner and market trends while understanding how to capitalize on these opportunities – Design, recommend, and negotiate assortments of key SKUs
Manage a pipeline of multiple products – Articulate compelling placement and merchandising strategies – Develop demand generation strategies – Coordinate with reseller operations and supply-demand management to ensure timely supply for launch – Prepare presentations and analyses to support sales initiatives (Keynote and Excel skills) – Track progress and provide regular reports to management – Perform assigned administrative tasks including; meeting scheduling & management, sales & inventory reporting, demand generation planning & presentations, files/forms/information creation and management
Education & Experience:-
Apple at Home Advisor US
Some rules are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
The company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work, not from your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Apple at Home Advisor US
Some Common Interview Question You Could Be Asked
- Tell me about yourself or describe yourself or give your introduction.
- Why are you leaving your current company?
- How will you take our company ahead from here with the help of your work?
- Are you comfortable with our company working timing?
- Why should we hire you for this position?
- How much do you expect as a salary?
Account Manager Jobs Near Me
Answers should be given below.
- My name is ‘NAME’,
- I have done ‘QUALIFICATION’,
- I am from ‘Location’,
- Currently, I am working in ‘Company Name’ “Ignore if fresher”
- My current position is ‘Position Name’ “Ignore if fresher”
- I am working on ‘Project Name’ “Ignore if fresher”iWhy are you leaving your current company?
Account Manager Jobs Near Me
The main reason is salary. I am not getting much of what I deserve.
Environment: not as much as good for learning new things.
Seniors are not so supportive.
Amazon Looking to fill 250 Work-from-Home Jobs
:: Safety in the USA: If you live in America then you can say that you are one of those people in the world, which is the safest on this planet.
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. The notification Link Is Given Below.
Latest Jobs Near Me
Required Documents for This recruitment: The candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read the official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read the Notification Carefully Before applying.
- Fill out The Application Form (The link Is Given Below)
- Attach the Required Document and Passport Size Photo with your Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.