Job Responsibilities : Contact Center – Work From Home – Nights and Weekends
Salary : 16 per HOUR
Company : AWL
Location : Remote US
In the heart of AWL we have our amazing Contact Center Team who helps connect consumers looking for insurance products with licensed insurance agents who can meet their insurance needs and it’s all done in real time! You will serve as a concierge for our Insurance Agents and connect interested consumers with ready to assist agents all in the comfort of your own home. There is NO insurance license required because you are not selling!
You will be working Part Time as part of a virtual team interfacing with other team members as we deliver a positive experience for our consumers. You will experience back-to-back calls with calls averaging 3 minutes long. You will work on our internally developed platform where you will take calls and read the scripts that appear on the screen. Advancement opportunities throughout all of AWL are available based on high levels of performance and maintaining good attendance. This is an exciting opportunity for passionate individuals who can commit to a set shift and that want to make extra money from the comfort of their home!
You will need to attend two weeks of virtual training. A personal computer with a webcam to complete the first two days of training will be required. You will need to provide your own high-speed internet ethernet cord compatible headset and mouse. AWL will provide you with a laptop.
- Engage in inbound and outbound calls with consumers looking to compare insurance rates. Ask qualifying questions to match them with the best insurance agent for their needs.
- Complete follow up calls inquiring about the consumer’s experience and making sure their needs were met. Help consumers get connected with the right agent and record information about their experience.
- Remain in frequent communication with leadership. Communicate with your team daily through chat.
Does This Describe You:
- Superior verbal communication skills. Energetic easy to understand and good at taking charge of the conversation. You enjoy talking on the phone and your smile shines through your voice.
- Comfortable defusing escalated situations remaining courteous and patient.
- Competent computer skills.
- Receptive to coaching.
- Strong written communication skills. Competent in spelling grammar and punctuation.
- Punctual and dependable.
- Excited about the opportunity to set and achieve goals contribute ideas and be part of a supportive team.
What you will need for this opportunity:
- Working USB Headset
- Working Mouse
- Highspeed internet (at least 50 mb/s download speed)
- Noise free background
Virtual Training Additional Requirements:
- Updated personal laptop or PC able to support Microsoft Office and Teams downloads (AWL provides login credentials).
- Working webcam
What you need to know:
- You must reside and work in the state of Texas.
- You must maintain a quiet background. Background noise is never acceptable on calls.
- To ensure call quality and to help you be your best we occasionally complete screenshares to provide you with coaching opportunities.
- This is a high-volume call center. Calls are around 5 seconds apart.
- We have multiple shifts to choose from. You will have a SET schedule. Our minimum hours requirement is 20 hours per week. We need to be able to count on you and maintaining good attendance is required.
- Our hours of operation are from 7am-9pm (M-F) 9am-7pm (Sat) and 11am-7pm (Sun).
AWL (All Web Leads Inc.) is one of the most successful customer acquisition marketing companies in the US. Simply put we help our customers acquire customers for the US insurance industry. Our amazing team of over 1100 talented and successful professionals use internet marketing strategies to turn consumer interest in insurance products into policy sales for the world’s largest insurance carriers and more than 30000 of their agents. We are Austin-born and our growth from a 2-person startup in 2005 to a highly profitable business has been a remarkable journey. We are a tight-knit team with a fast paced energetic and entrepreneurial company culture that has been ranked a Best Place to Work in Austin for 2012 2013 2017 2018 2019 and 2021 and 2022. AWL fosters a vibrant dynamic work culture built on trust data technology passion collaboration and winning where employees want to engage and be impactful. We provide competitive pay outstanding benefits and a fabulous fun collaborative environment that allows our people to be their best.