Job Responsibilities: Psychologist – Remote
Salary: 130000 per YEAR
Company: Riverside Health
Location: Remote US
Riverside Health is searching for a Psychologist to provide mental health services for clients in a virtual setting. Using sound principles of psychology the Psychologist will assist patients to improve their quality of life and health goals. The Psychologist will work closely with clinic medical providers to help manage psychosocial aspects of chronic and acute medical conditions and collaborate on treatment plans. The Psychologist will apply solution-focused principles to improve poor health habits and reduce patient risk. The Psychologist may provide training to providers to enhance wellness coaching skills.
- Conduct initial psychosocial triage assessments to develop a realistic behavioral health treatment plan to complement overall medical treatment goals.
- Collaboratively create treatment plans with the primary care team and develop assessment timelines for evaluating patients’ progress.
- Provide effective evidence-based psychotherapeutic interventions in an individual couples and/or family format using telehealth services.
- Perform psychodiagnostic evaluations as needed.
- Provide team consultation on an ad hoc and scheduled basis as needed.
- Work with clinic team(s) to identify patients appropriate for behavioral health services.
- Assist in locating appropriate community referrals for mental health needs beyond the scope of primary care clinics.
Doctoral degree in clinical psychology and 2 or more years experience in clinical psychology primary care or behavioral medicine preferred. Current state license and willingness to pursue compact licensure. Competency in working with children adolescents adults and older adults with a wide array of behavioral and mental health conditions including substance misuse ADHD and mood disorders. Experience with virtual care delivery preferred.