Job Responsibilities : (REMOTE) DATA ENTRY POSITION
Salary: 18 per HOUR
Location: Remote US
Job Track Description:
- Performs business support or technical work using data organizing and coordination skills.
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- Some areas require vocational training certifications licensures or equivalent experience.
- Ability to perform analytical and operational processes.
- Entry-level position with limited requirements for license training and certifications.
- Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work.
- Works within established procedures and practices.
- Works with a close degree of supervision.
- Has basic skills in a range of processes procedures and systems.
- Understanding of how best teams integrate and work together to achieve company goals.
- Impacts a team by example through the quality service and information provided.
- Follows standardized procedures and practices.
- Receives close supervision and guidance.
- For consistency methods and tasks are described in detail.
- Ability to problem solves self-guided.
- Has the limited opportunity to exercise discretion.
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Receives processes and ensures document classification is completed and transmitted to clients.
- May require outbound correspondence from the client to be processed.
- Receives documents from both electronic and hard copy forms for processing.
- Sorts images documents files and archives by form type.
- Identifies documents and their purpose; creates a database of information.
- Classifies documents based on contract requirements.
- Captures information based on client requirements.
- Verifies data from automated data extraction tools.
- Ensures transmission of processed data to the appropriate next level.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.