Job Responsibilities: eComm Services Management
Salary: $34,770 per Year
Location: Remote US
Costco IT is responsible for the technical future of Costco Wholesale, the second-largest retailer in the world with wholesale operations in twelve countries. Despite our size and explosive international expansion, we continue to provide a family, employee-centric atmosphere in which our employees thrive and succeed. As proof, Costco consistently ranks in the top five of Forbes’s “America’s Best Employers”.
The eCommerce Services Management team is highly visible and critical to the success of our website business by enabling Costco’s current and future growth plans. This team works closely with external vendors and internal IT teams to establish, drive and ensure that our service level objectives are met and effectively improve service uptime and performance.
- Develops a comprehensive understanding of the applications and infrastructure within the eCommerce environment and how they impact member experience, site performance, stability, and quality.
- Evaluates the impact of code on performance, scalability, and resiliency of the production infrastructure; coordinates upgrades, patches, and configuration changes as necessary.
- Partners with software engineers and technology leadership to understand the operational strategy and then deliver against those expectations.
- Builds out engagement models to ensure processes are optimized around services management engagement with other teams and vendors.
- Develops monitoring, alerting, and reporting to allow for the identification of issues and trends which will be remediated by the implementation of automation to recover from errors without manual intervention.
- Develops automation for the identification of issues and respond to issues identified. Measurement and trending of issues and responses will be critical.
- Implements and optimizes tooling for the Development and Ops teams to improve efficiency, velocity, and stability.
- Develops, maintains, and publishes services layer documentation ensuring it includes inventory, process, configuration, and design documents.
- Deep understanding of integration and API concepts, patterns, and technologies.
- Strong understanding of commercial rest gateways with a focus on Apigee
- Experience in analyzing system performance data for performance characteristics, and identifying potential future problems.
- Experience with Cloud and on-premise SRE Observability and Monitoring services and machine data technologies (Dynatrace, Splunk).
- Strong understanding of OS fundamentals (AIX/ Linux/ Windows) with proven expertise in solving performance issues.
- Excellent understanding of scalability processes and techniques to manage the growth and performance of the systems.
- Experience with scripting frameworks and languages such as Bash or Powershell.
- Broad technical knowledge of enterprise compute platforms, virtualization, OS (Windows)
- Experience with networking technologies, such as firewalls, routers, load balancers, and proxies.
- Experience with application performance tuning, monitoring, testing, and troubleshooting.
- Ability to collaborate with architecture, database, and application teams regarding all pre-production environments.
- Ability to explain complex solutions to an audience with a wide variety of technical skills and backgrounds.
Costco Work-from-Home Jobs
Some rules are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may quickly adapt them, given below.
The company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work, not from your mouth.
- Keep trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Costco Work-from-Home Jobs
Some Common Interview Question You Could Be Asked
- Tell me about yourself or describe yourself or give your introduction.
- Why are you leaving your current company?
- How will you take our company ahead from here with the help of your work?
- Are you comfortable with our company’s working timing?
- Why should we hire you for this position?
- How much do you expect as a salary?
E-Commerce Management Jobs
Answers should be given below.
- My name is ‘NAME’,
- I have done ‘QUALIFICATION’,
- I am from ‘Location’,
- Currently, I am working in ‘Company Name’ “Ignore if fresher”
- My current position is ‘Position Name’ “Ignore if fresher”
- I am working on ‘Project Name’ “Ignore if fresher”iWhy are you leaving your current company?
E-Commerce Management Jobs
The main reason is salary. I am not getting much of what I deserve.
Environment: not as much as good for learning new things.
Seniors are not so supportive.
Amazon Looking to fill 250 Work-from-Home Jobs
:: Safety in the USA: If you live in America then you can say that you are one of those people in the world, which is the safest on this planet.
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. The notification Link Is Given Below.
Jobs for Hiring
Required Documents for This recruitment: The candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read the official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read the Notification Carefully Before using.
- Fill out The Application Form (The link Is Given Below)
- Attach the Required Document and Passport Size Photo with your Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.