Job Responsibilities: Customer Service Representative – Phones – Remote Optional
Salary: 18 per HOUR
Company: Delta Defense, LLC
Location: Remote US
Educational requirements: High School
Customer Service Phone Advisors provide a world-class experience for our members who reach us by phone. This position is responsible for holding spirited dialogue that engages educates and provides unprecedented service experiences for our customers. Connect inform and assist our callers with all of their membership needs such as updating account information product purchases or talking about the latest issue of our award-winning Concealed Carry Magazine! We don’t use scripts. This is your opportunity to perform in a supportive team environment and use your unique talents to do meaningful work.
Build deep connections while helping others be the very best protectors of self and family. If you want a job that can make a true difference in someone’s life every day then this role is for you! Join a super fun team that delights in crushing goals and creating raving fans.
- Field customer calls to troubleshoot and resolve issues to strengthen member relationships.
- Respond to customer inquiries with knowledgeable well thought out answers.
- Have awesome engaging conversations. Deepen and retain member relationships through a needs assessment.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our products services and promotions.
- Operate with a “find needs fill needs” mindset. Provide solutions offers and information to match customer needs.
- Handle and resolve customer concerns with empathy and attention to detail.
- Follow up with customers as needed to ensure the best possible service experience.
- Save/retain customers who are contemplating non-renewal of their membership.
- Collaborate with your team members and help one another learn and grow.
- Maintain alignment with the Core Values of Delta Defense and the Mission of the USCCA in all interactions.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Associate’s degree or higher preferred.
- Prior work history in a Customer Service role. Experience in fielding customer concerns by phone is a plus.
- Required to pass and maintain Producer Property and Casualty License. Paid Training is provided for all hires.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong written and verbal communication abilities. Able to quickly establish rapport with people.
- Demonstrated ability to employ patience empathy and strong listening skills while ensuring customer needs are fulfilled in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Computer fluency; working knowledge of software applications and advanced internet functions.
- Passionate about delighting customers and communicating with them through conversation.
- Able to work equally as well in a team environment or remotely.
- Self-defense knowledge and training familiarity with firearms is preferred but not necessary.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense LLC.