Job Responsibilities : Worldwide Account Manager Regional
Salary : 5000 per MONTH
Company : FedEx Services
Location : Remote US
- FedEx Services
- Full Time
- Parsippany New Jersey
As A Member Of A Dynamic Sales Team The Sales Professional Is Responsible For Maintaining And Strengthening Customer Relationships Within A Defined Territory. Identifies Opportunities For Account Growth While Offering Customers A Full Array Of Value-Added Services. Monitors Competitor Actions In Each Account To Ensure That Appropriate Responses Are Formulated And Communicated. Provides Customer Contact To Achieve Personal And Company Sales Goals In A Fast-Paced Environment For Large Customers. May Have Special Markets Or Complex Product Lines That Require Advanced Knowledge And/Or Advanced Customer Relationship Skills.
- Acquire Develop and Expand customer revenue and maintain existing revenue by conducting background research on aligned customers discussing the customer’s supply chain with decision makers and other appropriate customer representatives analyzing customer needs and developing and implementing solutions across all operating companies.
- Coordinates and collaborates with internal functional teams to provide a seamless and outstanding customer experience.
- Fosters an outstanding customer relationship by regularly engaging with the customer to provide business reviews deliver value proposition and maximize customer utilization of FedEx services.
- Exhibiting outstanding communication skills including verbal written and listening to learn the customer’s business and Leverages emerging technology and FedEx internal systems to drive compelling business proposition.
- Manage and execute key success factors to meet quarterly goals. (Example of key success factors – Pipeline negotiation closes activation retention)
- Strong business acumen skills project mgmt. skills and ability to generate creative solutions based on customer needs.
- Other related duties as assigned based on the needs of FedEx and/or our customers.
Bachelor’s degree/equivalent and two (2) years commercial sales experience or related FedEx business experience
Domicile: This position will be domiciled in Parsippany NJ
Remote Work: The ability to work remotely within the United States may be available based on business need.
Application Criteria: To be considered please upload a copy of your current resume to include beginning and ending dates for each employer/position and answer job screening questionnaire.
Salary Range Estimate: Monthly Salary: $5927.47 – $11742.59. This compensation range is provided as a reasonable estimate of the current starting salary range for this role. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills your work location how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role.
Upload current copy of Resume (Microsoft Word or PDF format only) and answer job screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00pm CST) on the date below. If the date below is blank there is no specified closing date for this requisition.
Employee Benefits: Medical dental and vision insurance; paid Life and AD&D insurance; tuition reimbursement; paid sick leave; paid parental leave paid vacation and additional paid time off; geographic pay ranges; 401K with Company match and incentive bonus potential; sales incentive compensation for selling roles.
FedEx. Where now meets next.
Our vision is to be the earth’s most engaged advocates of connected commerce where open borders new markets and fair sustainable practices are the norm for the billions of personal supply chains being managed every day in our always on mobile-first world. We stand for ease access and opportunity. We lead purposeful innovation champion entrepreneurs advocate free trade and empower humans and their place in the era of autonomy and AI. We fight for our customers a more sustainable planet and an ethical playing field.
FedEx inspires its more than 570000 team members to remain focused on safety the highest ethical and professional standards and the needs of their customers and communities. FedEx is committed to connecting people and possibilities around the world responsibly and resourcefully with a goal to achieve carbon-neutral operations by 2040.
FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer:
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies – 2021
- Forbes Best Employers for Diversity – 2021
- LinkedIn Top 100 Companies – 2021
- TIME 100 Most Influential Companies – 2021
- World HRD Congress Best Gender Equality Workplace – 2021
- InsiderPro ComputerWorld Best Places to Work for IT – 2021
FedEx Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion gender sexual orientation gender identity national origin age genetics disability or protected Veteran status.
FedEx Services does not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities in regard to job application procedures hiring and other terms and conditions of employment. Further FedEx Services is prepared to make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee to enable the applicant or employee to be considered for the desired position to perform the essential functions of the position in question or to enjoy equal benefits and privileges of employment as are enjoyed by other similarly situated employees without disabilities unless the accommodation will impose an undue hardship. If a reasonable accommodation is needed please contact email@example.com.