Job Responsibilities : Solutions Consultant III, gTech
Salary : 107000 per YEAR
Company : Google
Location : Mountain View, CA US
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in a project/program management consulting or client facing role.
- MBA or advanced degree in a Management Business or a related field.
- 3 years of experience managing projects and working with analytics or SQL.
- 3 years of experience in a client-facing role.
- 3 years of experience in operations management (i.e. process improvement operational reviews optimizing workflows etc.).
About the job
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill product expertise and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem or a new tool that can scale across Google everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech check out our video.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $96000-$146000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role level and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors including job-related skills experience and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only and do not include bonus equity or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Support updating of existing solution content or create repeatable content (e.g. best practices recommendations tutorials blog articles sample code) and ensure effective documentation of repeatable solutions.
- Help generate partner insights and participate in business reviews with partners to formulate partner strategies with minimal guidance.
- Manage project planning status reporting timeline estimation issue tracking meeting facilitation and project documentation.
- Execute solutions with occasional support from peers/community based on user/partner/client business objectives and technical requirements that have been previously defined developed and approved.
- Help identify trends of solution issues across users/partners/clients and collaborate with internal teams to mitigate risks in the future with some guidance.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race color ancestry religion sex national origin sexual orientation age citizenship marital status disability gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.