Job Responsibilities: Subrogation Specialist I – Remote
Salary: 39000 per YEAR
Company: CSAA Insurance Group
Location: Remote US
Educational requirements: High School
This is an entry-level position and is responsible for investigating researching and concluding subrogation recovery for CSAA automobile losses. In this role, you will handle various types of automobile subrogation claims with a primary focus on lower complexity recoveries.
- Handle an inventory consisting of automotive damage disputed liability and cross-jurisdictional claims.
- Initiate and hear arbitration between companies on disputed liability and/or damage claims within their authority
- Negotiate and conclude recovery settlements while maintaining strict regulatory compliance.
- Conduct themselves professionally and with positive behavior
- Display values consistent with CSAA Insurance Group.
- Investigate evaluate negotiate and settle auto claims within their draft authority.
- File and hear arbitrations as required.
- Determine the appropriate collection method
What would make us excited about you?
- General or advanced knowledge of Department of Insurance regulations and compliance requirements
- High School (HS)/GED
- Strong customer service and negotiation skills
- Proficient analytical problem-solving prioritization and organizational skills
- Basic math and computer skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to type 50 wpm
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to take direction and act accordingly
- Critical thinking and strong logic and reasoning skills
- Shows respect for differences through excellent communication skills with people from an array of backgrounds.
- Preferred Qualifications
- General understanding of different lines of coverage (i.e. homeowners’ auto personal property)
- BA/BS in Business Insurance or related area or equivalent experience