Job Responsibilities : Human Resources Assistant – Temporary
Salary : 16 per HOUR
Company : iD Tech
Location : Remote US
iD Tech is looking for a motivated Human Resources Assistant to join our team! You will be a key contributor to the People Services Department by supporting the onboarding of seasonal staff and executing on a variety of administrative duties. In this role you will be ensuring we hire top talent for our programs by conducting reference and background checks processing employment paperwork and recording employment data in a proprietary database. This is a great position for someone looking to gain practical experience in the industry! This is a telecommuting position.
The pay range for this position is $16-20 per hour depending on experience and geographical location. This position is eligible for 401(k) and other benefits as required by state or local law.
- Conducting reference checks via phone and email.
- Reviewing all background checks
- Coordinating with management and new hires to ensure completion of all I-9s
- Tracking staff safety certifications and following up as needed
- Providing assistance with various ad hoc administrative projects
- 1-2 years of clerical office experience
- Experience working with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to handle private and personal information with professionalism and confidentiality
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- HRIS and data entry experience is a plus
Our Company. Our Mission.
Join our cast of talented creative people who care deeply about revolutionizing STEM education for the next generation of game designers programmers web and app developers filmmakers tech leaders and entrepreneurs. iD Tech engages over 50000 students a year through our on-campus and online programs and has over 450000 alumni.
Committed to Justice Equity Diversity and Inclusion
At iD Tech our mission is to build a place where ingenuity diverse perspectives and talent can flourish. While we have a JEDI Council guiding these efforts every person on our team is responsible for creating an inclusive space where people can grow thrive and do their best work. As an equal opportunity employer we foster a culture for advancement contribution and inspiration from all of our identities within iD Tech and our student community.
We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race religion color national origin gender gender expression sexual orientation age marital status veteran status disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.