Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Support Representative
Salary : 17 per HOUR
Company : Labcorp
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
LabCorp is seeking a Customer Service Support Representative to join our team. This position will work with physician offices hospital laboratories patients and internal customers to ensure that all client needs are addressed accurately and efficiently. The Customer Service Support Representative will provide product education and handle a wide variety of questions while ensuring a world-class customer experience. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Customer Service and motivated to work with a customer centric team in an innovative company.
Pay Range: $17.25/hr. – $35.76/hr.
Work Schedule: Sundays Mondays Tuesdays Fridays and Saturdays 12:30 pm- 9:00pm (Wed/Thu Off) additional hours may be required
Work Location: Remote work is available
Benefits: All job offers will be based on a candidate’s skills and prior relevant experience applicable degrees/certifications as well as internal equity and market data. Regular full-time or part-time employees working 20 or more hours per week are eligible for comprehensive benefits including: Medical Dental Vision Life STD/LTD 401(K) ESPP Paid time off (PTO) or Flexible time off (FTO) Company bonus where applicable. For more detailed information please click here.
- Act a liaison between LabCorp the customer base and patients
- Resolve routine customer requests with products or services via inbound outbound calls or the Internet
- Speak with customers in a courteous friendly and professional manner using protocol procedures
- Inquire clarify and confirm customer requirements and understanding of the solution
- Provide additional customer education and information as needed
- Qualify and establish inbound new customers requesting LabCorp’s products and services
- Work in multiple databases to research complex issues and questions
- Notify clients of test results in a timely and accurate manner
- Review test forms for accuracy and report any discrepancies
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Perform administrative support for medical record management CRM data maintenance and internal records to assure HIPAA compliance
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree highly desired
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Experience working in a contact center/call center environment is preferred
- Prior healthcare industry such as a physician’s office or a hospital highly is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite is required
- Experience with Salesforce.com and/or Laboratory Information Systems is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent ability to listen and respond
- Must be courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Excellent multitasking abilities required
- Strong flexibility and the ability to manage and adapt to changing priorities quickly
- Bilingual in English and Spanish highly desirable
If you’re looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth continual development professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference apply today!
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race religion color national origin gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs) family or parental status marital civil union or domestic partnership status sexual orientation gender identity gender expression personal appearance age veteran status disability genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data please see our Privacy Statement.