Job Responsibilities : Trust Accounting Team Lead
Salary : 59000 per YEAR
Company : loanDepot
Location : Remote US
The Trust Accounting Team Lead will lead the trust accounting team and work directly with the business to implement processes streamline procedures and determine the root cause of any issues. They’ll supervise the team on a day-to-day basis ensuring deadlines are met and issues are resolved within the department.
- Interviews and trains employees; planning and directing work; managing performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems as they arise.
- Responsible for recommending hiring and termination decisions overall direction coordination and evaluation of employees.
- Coordinates month end tasks and review.
- Analyzes and explains variances for ad hoc reports.
- Attends and contributes to meetings then implements and communicates process changes.
- Ability to make informal and formal presentations inside and outside the organization; speaking before assigned team or other groups as needed.
- Accounting experience is required
- Understanding and ability to apply GAAP required.
- Expertise within Microsoft excel is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Desire to lead a team and move into management.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Trust accounting experience preferred.
Why work for #teamloanDepot:
- Aggressive compensation package based on experience and skill set
- Inclusive diverse and collaborative culture where people from all backgrounds can thrive
- Work with other passionate purposeful and customer-centric people
- Extensive internal growth and professional development opportunities including tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision
- Wellness program to support both mental and physical health
- Generous paid time off for both exempt and non-exempt positions
loanDepot (NYSE: LDI) is a digital commerce company committed to serving its customers throughout the home ownership journey. Since its launch in 2010 loanDepot has revolutionized the mortgage industry with a digital-first approach that makes it easier faster and less stressful to purchase or refinance a home. Today as the nation’s second largest non-bank retail mortgage lender loanDepot enables customers to achieve the American dream of homeownership through a broad suite of lending and real estate services that simplify one of life’s most complex transactions. With headquarters in Southern California and offices nationwide loanDepot is committed to serving the communities in which its team lives and works through a variety of local regional and national philanthropic efforts.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race religion color national origin gender sexual orientation age marital status veteran status or disability status.