Job Responsibilities : Senior Analyst, Employee Listening (Remote Option*)
Salary : 131000 per YEAR
Company : Nike
Location : Remote US
Become a Part of the NIKE Inc. Team
NIKE Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow think dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers leaders and visionaries. At NIKE Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract retain and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture organizational effectiveness talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning talent acquisition talent development compensation and benefits employee relations and more. Together they develop a motivated diverse and engaged global team.
Who we are looking for:
The type of person who will be successful in this role is data savvy insights-oriented curious thrives in a fast-paced environment flexible and able to easily adapt to change a great teammate calm under pressure and has a solid attention to detail.
What you will work on:
This role will support the Employee Listening team as a survey and analysis expert partnering with partners across HR to design impactful surveys that are actionable and strategically aligned. Under the direction of their manager this role will be responsible for designing programming and deploying surveys; designing and programming dashboards; analyzing survey results and distilling the findings to create useful summaries that highlight key takeaways.
Who you will work with:
This role sits on the Employee Listening team within the broader People Analytics organization. You will establish relationships with and serve as a trusted thought partner and contributor to our Employee Listening team the People Analytics organization and HR function more broadly.
- Survey design and methodology – Ability to translate business questions into survey content that can be used for analysis and will yield useful results.
- Survey sampling – Experience with designing survey samples to meet technical and business reporting needs as well as pulling survey samples from the people data systems to meet the defined criteria. Experience working with data tools and systems such as Workday Tableau Alteryx or Snowflake preferred.
- Analysis and reporting – Strong quantitative analysis skills including basic survey reporting (e.g. cleaning weighting recoding and aggregating) and more advanced analysis such as factor analysis PCA SEM HLM and longitudinal regression techniques. Expertise in a statistical programming language (e.g. Python R) is required.
- Insights distillation – Ability to create results summaries that identify the most salient takeaways and are easily interpreted by partners.
- Survey/dashboard programming – Skilled in programming surveys and dashboards using advanced logic and features in an online survey platform (e.g. Qualtrics Medallia Culture Amp). Qualtrics expertise preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in I/O Psychology Human Resources Business Statistics Decision Science Applied Math Econometrics Behavioral Science or other quantitative field or combination of relevant education experience and training. PhD or Masters preferred.
- Remote Work Option – open to remote work except cannot work in South Dakota Vermont and West Virginia. These candidates will be required to relocate.
The annual base salary for this position ranges from $131000 to $285000. Actual salary will vary based on a candidate’s location qualifications skills and experience.
Information about benefits
NIKE Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package casual work environment a diverse and inclusive culture and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location or the role every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race color religion sex national origin age sexual orientation gender identity gender expression veteran status or disability.