Job Responsibilities : Journeyman Logistician (FT)
Salary : 67000 per YEAR
Company : Boarhog LLC
Location : Remote US
The work is to provide Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) products for the acquisition and life cycle sustainment of the Strike Planning and Execution Systems Program Office (PMA-281) Weapon Systems namely Naval Mission Planning Systems (NavMPS) Architecture and Capabilities for Autonomy in the Naval Enterprise (ARCANE) and Theater Mission Planning Center (TMPC). Products delivered under this effort include on-site technical support training events training documentation warehousing distribution/collection/dispossession of Government Furnished Equipment help desk and user support documentation.
- Four (4) years of experience in Department of Defense life-cycle (acquisition) logistics. Years of Experience means full productive years of participation.
- Preference is given to U.S. military veterans with maritime domain aviation support experience.
- BS or BA degree in an Accredited Program from an Accredited Institution.
- An Accredited Program is an educational program or course of study offered by a post-secondary educational institution approved by an accrediting agency and listed as nationally recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- An Accredited Institution is a post-secondary educational institution (junior college college university technical trade or professional school) approved by an accrediting agency and listed as nationally recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- An Authorized Substitution for BA or BS degree is an Associate’s Degree plus four (4) years of additional relevant work experience may be substituted for BA or BS degree or six (6) years of additional relevant work experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree. The additional years of relevant work experience must be in direct support of Defense life-cycle logistics.
Eligible candidates must either currently have or be eligible to obtain and sustain a TOP SECRET clearance. Boarhog’s Facility Security Officer will immediately determine the cleared eligibility of successfully screened candidates as a prerequisite to a conditional offer of employment.
- Very competitive salary and opportunities for additional compensation.
- 100% coverage of medical/dental/vision health premiums.
- Company 401K contribution.
- Health savings account.
- Stipend for residing in a HUBZone location (https://maps.certify.sba.gov/hubzone/map).
- Relocation or small signing bonus and earned a performance bonus.
We thrive in a welcoming culture within a completely flat organization with a vested interest in associates’ personal and professional goals and aspirations taking pride in the resulting exceedingly low associate turnover rate. As a successful and respected Service Disabled Veteran Owned (SDVO) and certified Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) small business there is no fat on the Boarhog… nobody has ever and will never make a living watching other associates do work. The company co-founders both Navy veterans with decades of public sector acquisition experience actively engage in day-to-day operations and also periodically perform direct on government and commercial contracts. Pigs in the breakfast… skin-in-the-game and the story behind our logo. Come join us.
About Boarhog LLC:
Boarhog was launched in 2012 by military veterans on a mission with Skin In The Game: Get embedded with the clients and end-users to detect and characterize problems then conceive of innovative solutions through principled Mission Engineering that considers the characteristics and constraints of mission domains. Our associates conspire to deliver astonishing innovations largely through our Labs-as-a-Service Plus (LaaS+) methodology recently awarded a DoD contract to define problems with shipboard Uninterruptable Power Supplies (UPS) collaborate in creating innovative solutions then build and assess the prototypes for rapid acquisition and fielding of those new capabilities. Examples of Boarhog’s extensive experience delivering valued services and products as incubators for problem solving and innovating include: • Developing future capabilities requirements concepts of operations and employment and security architectures for the Navy’s Cybersecurity Program Office using integrated Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) environments • Modernization of fielded communications and network System-of-Systems by certified electricians electronics and mechanical technicians working with Sailors in shipyards and on military bases coast-to-coast • Providing Cybersecurity Engineering and Logistics Services to the AEGIS Technical Representative at the Combat Systems Engineering Development Site (CSEDS) • Collaborating with architects to generate essential technical documentation including Installation Requirements Drawings (IRDs) then supporting the planning yards in creating installation documents. • Delivering superb Information Systems Security Engineers (ISSE) to Navy Cybersecurity Assessment & Authorization (A&A) Teams working the Risk Management Framework (RMF) • Sustaining the availability of Tactical Data Link systems for the Navy’s Capability Based In-Service Engineering Activity (CB-ISEA) and Foreign Military Sales (FMS) customers • Building Data Link Test Tools (DLTT) Gateway Systems (GS) and Mini Racks for the Navy’s Systems Integration Facility (SIF) and the Combined Test Bed (CTB) • Delivering deck-plate training and mentoring to Sailors on the identification and correction of material condition discrepancies for the Carrier Engineering Maintenance Assist Team (CEMAT) • Securing modifying operating and sustaining Oblong Industries’ Mezzanine 650 advanced visualization and collaboration technology powering a Digital War Room. Boarhog has a DCAA approved accounting system TS Facility Security Clearance holds a Seaport-NxG prime contract and a Proactive Security Program with a validated ranking of Commendable from Defense Security Service (DSS). We have proficient associates in California New Jersey Texas Arizona Maryland Illinois and Florida with two dozen government subcontracts and 30 opportunities in various phases of capture.