Job Responsibilities : Dentist (PT)
Salary : 2000 per MONTH
Company : DentalRCM
Location : Remote US
We are searching for a knowledgeable dentist who can provide a range of services to our patients. The dentist will meet with patients virtually assess their dental health handle consulting Hygiene and preventive services on existing root canals extractions and oral surgery and work with other staff members such as dental billers and assistants to provide our clients with quality dental services. You should also be able to assist in the management of the practice and promote better oral hygiene.
- Meeting with patients to discuss and treat dental concerns virtually.
- Counseling patients on dental procedures on existing extractions root canals and filling cavities.
- Guiding helpful agents to teeth such as whiteners and smart toothbrushes.
- Prescribing medications for dental problems such as pain medications or antibiotics.
- Ordering diagnostic measures such as x-rays models etc.
- Using digital tools to observe monitor and take care of oral hygiene.
- Keeping records relating to the oral health of patients and the treatments given to them.
- Managing and communicating with other staff members to provide care to patients.
- Doctorate of dental surgery or dental medicine.
- State license and malpractice insurance.
- Additional experience certifications or licensing may be required.
- Strong computer skills and experience with healthcare databases and applications.
- Willingness to comply with all local state and federal laws regarding dental and health care.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to keep detailed records.
- Comprehensive knowledge of dental procedures tools and diagnostics.
- Good management skills.