Job Responsibilities: Data Analyst
Salary: 72000 per YEAR
Location: Remote US
Philips is a global leader in health technology committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do it’s who we are. We are 80000 wonderfully unique individuals with two things in common: An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that makes a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already we know we can do more. That’s why we need you to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever-evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role if you share our passion for helping others you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
Develop project management leadership and interpersonal skills by driving metric activities and process improvements for Philips’ Image Guided Therapy Device (PIGT-D) business unit. The role will be responsible for working with individual data owners to ensure effective timely metric submissions and regularly providing data to upper leadership as well as focusing on individual career growth.
You are responsible for
- Ensuring timely delivery of reports analytics and insights to all functional areas of IGTD including but not limited to Quality Norms and KPI reports.
- Working with cross-functional teams to compile the Quality System Trending and Corporate Quality Management Review presentations tracking action items and working with data owners on formatting and content.
- Releasing Management Reviews and Trending reports in the documentation system.
- Compiling analyzing and delivering quality and safety performance trending reports to identify product issues.
- Manipulating large data sets using innovative tools as well as proven techniques to disseminate complex raw information into a clear and concise format for presentations to large cross-functional groups.
- Building custom data queries and standardized reports by collaborating with internal customers to understand their needs.
- Cultivating credibility and strong relationships with business partners to provide resolution or alternate solutions to business segments.
- Contribute and support improvements to procedures and work instructions to ensure reliable repeatable results.
- Support ongoing compliance improvement initiatives including CAPAs product recalls product recertification and license renewal audits and Regulatory/Clinical.
You are part of
A company in which solutions combine navigational tools such as catheters and guide wires with advanced software to help confirm the optimal treatment at the point of care: measurement technology procedure-specific application support and on-board imaging and monitoring with improved anatomical and functional information to optimize therapy delivery. The IGT Devices organization consists of three segments: Coronary Peripheral Vascular and Electrophysiology.
To succeed in this role you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering mathematics or scientific-related field or equivalent demonstrated strong technical competence
- Strong Project Management skills including the ability to project manage all trending and reporting activities.
- Experience with MS Office – Excel Word PowerPoint.
- Experience with Windchill PDLM System CATSWeb System Oracle and Agile databases a plus.
- Experience with SQL Server databases and creating SQL Queries is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with the business and effectively interact with and influence employees and managers on all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Related experience in medical devices or other regulated industry a plus.