Job Responsibilities: Call Center Medicaid Support – Work from Home for The State of Kentucky
Salary: 16 per HOUR
Location: Remote US
Educational requirements: High School
Call Center Customer Service Representative. This is a great opportunity to learn Medicaid provider support and the medical billing and claims process for third parties and healthcare providers regarding Medicare Claims.
What you get:
- Full-time employment with benefits
- Hourly rate of $16.50/hour starting on day one.
- Standard scheduled. 8am – 7pm Monday through Friday
- with an 8-hour shift within the above time and then Saturdays 9am to 2pm.
- Substantial Call Center & Customer Service Training
- Great Work Environment with Career growth
People who succeed in this role have:
- Positive and energetic attitude.
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Attention to detail grammar and spelling accuracy.
- Must type 25 wpm or more to qualify
- Using a computerized system respond to Kentucky Medicaid provider inquiries in a call center environment using standard scripts and procedures.
- Gathers information assesses caller needs research and resolves inquiries and documents calls.
- Provides clear and concise information regarding eligibility claim status and provider enrollment status.
- Follows documented policies and procedures including call handling and escalations.
- Overall acts as an advocate for Medicaid Providers to ensure their needs are met.
Additional Duties as Assigned:
- Verify documentation and images.
- Attend scheduled staff meetings.
- Complete required assigned training.
- Track daily tasks for quality review.
- One of year medical insurance or medical office experience.
- Computer system experience with data entry and database documentation knowledge.
- Call center or professional office experience.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be able to clear a criminal background check and drug test
- Limited physical requirements: Typical office environment. Phone and keyboard for periods of time.